Ilio Nema Pty Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”) recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and other third parties, who provide their personal information to us.
- How do we collect information about you?
We normally collect information from you directly unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following:
- When you register with us by creating an account or subscribe to our marketing emails;
- When you access and use our website or interact with us on social media;
- When you provide information to our team members;
- When you make a purchase, submit an order or request a product (by phone, in person or electronically);
- When you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, mail, or any other means); or
- When you interact with us during promotions, competitions, or special events.
- What information do we collect?
Personal Information that we collect may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Residential or business address;
- Email address;
- Post code;
- Age and date of birth;
- Telephone number;
- Personal identification information; and
- Payment details, such as your credit card or bank account details.
We may also collect information from you that does not identify you personally. This information is normally retained with your personal information and may include:
- Your shopping preferences and a list of products you have purchased from us. This could include your shopping history, product types, or other attributes of products we have provided to you or may provide to you in the future;
- Information we require to deliver, service or fulfil warranty obligations for products;
- Your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and the method of delivery (email, sms, direct mail, or other);
- Device identification information when you use a computer, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, or other device to interact with us. This information may include session cookies, your device imei number, ip address or mac address; and
- Information collected via our secure payment processing systems.
We also make use of “cookies” on our websites which may collect and store personal information. A cookie is a small software message sent to your web browser by our web server. Your browser stores the message in a file and the message is then sent back to our servers each time your browser requests a page from our servers.
- Why do we collect this information?
We use the Personal Information and other information we collect, to operate our business efficiently, and to market our products for the benefit of our customers.
We may collect, hold and use your information:
- To identify and communicate with you, including sending you information about our products;
- To enable us to provide you with requested information or products;
- To collect and process payments:
- To help us to manage and enhance our products;
- To help us to manage and enhance goods we procure from our suppliers and subcontractors;
- To personalise and customise your experiences on our website;
- To manage and administer any account you may hold with us;
- To promote and market our products;
- To conduct research for the purposes of improving existing products or creating new products;
- To protect you and us from fraud;
- To help us manage our business operations;
- For business support purposes including maintenance, backup and audit;
- To process any job application submitted by you; or
- To comply with our statutory and legal obligations.
If we are unable to collect your personal information
If we are unable to collect your personal information, the following may occur:
- We may be unable to provide products or services to you;
- We may be unable to communicate with you to provide information about products that you have purchased from us or intend to purchase;
- We may be unable to tailor the content of our marketing communications to suit your preferences; or
- Your experience when interacting with us may be delayed or not as efficient as you may expect.
- Do we share personal information with third parties?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
When you click on links and banners on our sites that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to that third-party's privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
We will not sell or trade your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
- Promotional communications
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with information about our services. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of any of our communications, or by clicking into your account to manage the level of communication which you want to receive. Once you have told us you no longer wish to receive information about Our Services, we will keep your basic details on our ‘do not contact’ database so that we do not contact you again.
- Personal information access
If you discover that there is an error or information is missing, you can update your details online by signing in and visiting “My Profile” and editing the relevant details. Alternatively, if you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you, please contact at email@example.com
We appreciate the importance of your personal information and have suitable procedures in place to protect and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information. We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform from which to conduct online transactions. We use the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption scrambles details such as credit card numbers, billing details and delivery addresses so that other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security.
- Privacy complaints
All such enquiries or complaints will be taken seriously and handled with impartiality and discretion.
If you wish to submit a complaint, please provide us with all relevant details including the date and time of the incident or communication, the circumstances surrounding the event and your concerns about what was said or done. You will receive an acknowledgment from us within seven days confirming receipt of your complaint.
Once you have submitted your complaint we will assess it to determine whether or not you have complained about a privacy issue which is covered by the relevant privacy laws. If you have complained about something which is not appropriately dealt with under privacy law, we will write to you and explain why we are unable to address your complaint.
If you have complained about something which the relevant privacy laws cover, we will investigate all aspects of your complaint including ascertaining the relevant facts and what your expectations are for any resolution. During our investigation we may need to seek additional information from you as to the nature of or factual circumstances surrounding your complaint.
We will do our best to respond to you promptly and to offer a practical solution which is consistent with our legal obligations.