We encourage our customers to care for their purchases as heirlooms; give them as much love as they were made with.
With a focus on relaxed silhouettes, most of styles are easy to wear and many are one size fits all.
XS is the equivalent to 6-8 AU/ 0-2US/ FR32-34
S is the equivalent to 8-10 AU/ 2-4US/ FR34-36
M is the equivalent to 10-12 AU/ 6-8US/ FR38-40
L is the equivalent to 12-14 AU/ 8-10US/ FR40-42
XL is the equivalent to 14-16 AU/ 10-12US/ FR42-44
Our garments are made by hand and have been through the most diligent manufacturing process and care along the way.
Because they are handmade, each piece is different. Imperfections are what makes your garment unique. Cherish it with care. These garments are meant to be loved for a lifetime.
1. Hand or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold water…it does the trick. We promise there is no need for warm nor hot water.
2. Opt for an environmentally friendly detergent that has fewer nasty chemicals. If you are unsure, you can search the ‘Think Dirty’ app, to get an idea of which is the best.
3. Use a cloth bag to protect the clothes from twisting, distorting, loosing shape, or catching on buttons or hooks from other clothing.
4. We recommend air drying flat to optimise preservation of the shape of the garment, but line dry is ok too. We would also suggest drying in the shade as colours will change with long exposure to the sun.
5. Take care when wearing jewellery that may catch on the handloom weave and snag some yarns. Handloom weave is looser than machine weave and gives the beautiful drape and buttery hand-feel to our cottons.
6. Most of our pieces don’t need to be dry cleaned as they are made of cotton but if you decide to use dry cleaning, please select an eco-specialist dry-cleaner.
7. If you are ironing your garment, do this inside out, and when your pieces are slightly damp. We find this easier to remove creases, but please make sure it is on the correct setting. We personally like to use a garment steamer.